Sunday 3 June 2012

A Little Cup of Love

Those who know me, know that my love for good coffee goes leaps and bounds. So, it gives me great pleasure to dedicate this post to one of my most loved places in the city .. Gloria Jean’s Café, Bandra, Mumbai!
Besides the fact that they make the best coffee in the city, it’s the one place that I conveniently call home.  It's the vibe of this cozy café  that I find hardest to word. 
As a devoted coffee lover, good coffee is an obvious necessity while I’m working or otherwise. And Gloria never leaves me disappointed. I’ve lost count of the number of conversations I’ve probably had within the four walls of this place. And I’ll never be able to sum up the number of hours I’ve spent here just sketching or catching up on a good book.
PS: Most of my best illustrations come right out of here!

Basically, if I had to list one of my personal most inspiring  & happy places in this city.. Gloria Jean’s would most definitely top the list.

Other than the fact that I adore the energy of this place, it’s my love for GJC’s coffee that makes me come back here every single day.
Gloria Jean’s is an Australian brand that serves you the world’s most kickass lattes. The “Very Vanilla Latte” is my personal favorite. Unlike a regular vanilla latte at any other café, it’s Gloria’s addition of their decadent white chocolate powder that really does the trick for me. 
For all you coffee addicts, it's a must have!



My Vanilla Latte with my second favorite, Banana cake!


Blisss!  
Top : Forever 21
Jeans : New Look
Watch : Fossil
Shoes : Heatwave
Bag : Shopped Online

For more, follow our Facebook Page! :)

29 comments:

  1. Ugh, I love coffee way too much. Love your little coffee-shop ensemble!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great place to go! I love your clutch! I am following on bloglovin and FB!

    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics, good day when there is a coffe! I love bag♥♥ :)

    xx Flor...

    http://lovelyflorencia.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great place and pics ! I love me some coffee time in a nice place ! <3

    Fashion and Cookies
    Win a $ 100 gift card on Shopbop Giveaway !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This coffee shop looks lovely! The perfect place to unwind! Liked your facebook page! :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww very vanilla latte is my favourite at Gloria Jeans too. I miss those student days of just being able to sit in a cafe and sketch, although my sketches were architecture related, not fashion. Enjoy! Just started following you, can't wait to see more of your sketches.

    xx http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like you, I love vanilla lattes! :)

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pics!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great floral top!
    I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. coffee is great! nice sharing!

    thanks for visiting my blog and left me a comment :)

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute top :) I like the heart in your coffee! :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks so much for stopping by, the heart in the cup is toooo cute!!

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute coffee shop. And I love your bag!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful photos! The place looks so cute and your top is pretty. Your blog is so cute =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a great post! following u on bloglovin and fc,

    kisses

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the heart in the coffee :) Great blouse, so pretty! Following you on gfc and bloglovin, wan an do the same? xoxo, Alessia

    THE CHILI COOL


    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute! Thank you for stopping by my blog today & your nice comment...xo

    www.azrakunworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. There's a gloria jeans in mumbai! wow. I live in Australia, and gloria jeans definetly is amazing! :p

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice place, your clutch is cool. following through bloglovin and FB page name Velina
    i'll be happy to check mine and maybe follow back :)
    ExCurlyThoughts
    FACEBOOK
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank your for comment, and don't worry ton français est bien :)
    Malheureusement il n'y a pas de Gloria Jean's at Morocco :/
    le petit coeur me fait penser aux coffee shop en asie.
    follow each other on facebook?

    http://leguidedelama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. Comme tu viendra a Mumbai, tu peux visiter Gloria!
      Following you on facebook :)
      A little More Love Facebook Page

      Delete
  21. hi Shloka, thanks for visiting my blog. thanks for following too. i'm following you now. :)

    http://thisbrightness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi beautiful! tnks a lot for ur lovely comment! (: I follow u back on bloglovin (:

    xx from
    http://heelsandroses.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for your nice comment on my blog and nice to meet another coffee enthusiast! I love coffee, but I guess that is no surprise coming from a country with the second nights coffee consumption!

    ReplyDelete